Our client is seeking a Website Marketing Specialist who will manage website presence.
This role will be support the following areas: content production, testing, QA, development planning, and analytics.
You will be updating changes as needed on the website and it's systems.
- Execute website content production, site management and user administration.
- Responsible for quality assurance for all content prior to publication to production environments.
- Maintaining the website.
- Identify opportunities for site enhancements & initiatives. Report technical and production issues to improve tools/processes.
- Working with cross-departmental teams.
- Document and maintain business process maps relating to regional content production and site management.
- Supporting digital campaign planning.
- Manage the SEO strategy execution and collaborate with regional teams on best practices for organising and tagging web/landing pages for optimisation.
- Manage digital marketing performance measurement programs.
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing Leads to coordinate consistent digital marketing content, site design and performance measurements.
- Marketing or web related degree.
- Required experience in web production or very similar focus area.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience planning and executing A/B and Multivariate testing programs.
- Google Analytics Experience.
Please apply for a detail job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.