WEBSITE & DIGITAL EDITOR
Keywords (Digital, Editor, HTML, Design)
Location - London
Salary- £25687 - £28997
Type- 12-month fixed contract
Our client is currently recruiting for a talented Website & Digital Editor to work a 12-month fixed contract.
If you have experience as a Website & Digital Editor and would like to take on an exciting new opportunity then please read the below!
You will support the maintenance and development of all company websites and digital channels. As the Website & Digital Editor you will be a vital part of the digital team helping to deliver a new iteration of the website. Part of the role will be supporting the Website & Digital Manager as part of the website development scrum tea, primarily testing new features and processing the backlog as part of an agile sprint cycle.
- Lead on the content population and user acceptance testing of the beta version of the website
- Provide technical support, advice and tuition as part of the administration of the website portfolio
- Researching and writing text for a target audience
- Editing and proofreading existing text
- Publishing digital content using Drupal CMS
- Troubleshoot technical issues and update content as appropriate
- Be the first point of contact for general use, scheduling and technical issues
- Develop and maintain HTML templates
- Help ensure GDPR compliance of all our digital channels
- Promote the use of appropriate digital tools
- Produce and deliver training materials
- Good HTML skills and an appreciation of web architecture
- Administrator experience and knowledge of Drupal
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.