WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Digital & Print, Luxury/Premium Design)
Location - London
Salary - £27,000 - £35,000
KEYWORDS: (Conceptual, Luxury/Premium, Contemporary, Lifestyle, Typography, Marketing, Advertising, Logo, Brand Identity, UX/UI, Website, App, Social Media, Email Templates, Brochures, Events)
If you have a portfolio showcasing experience with Luxury/Premium and Contemporary design then you could be ideal for a Web & Graphic Designer role currently available by a hugely successful company to take responsibility for all of their creative output that includes a large portfolio brands.
This is an exciting time to join the company with expansion plans throughout Europe and development of sub brands, venturing into new areas.
Projects you will work on include: Website Design, Email Templates, App Design, Logo's, Brand Visuals Brochures, Online & print ads, Creative Templates, Business Cards & Branded Office Materials, Marketing Promotions, Pitch Presentations, Onsite Signage, Event Material etc.
The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for updating their current online applications, as well as reviewing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet the company's requirements.
The Graphic & Web Designer will join a progressive marketing team and be responsible for the overall graphic design needs for the brand and portfolio. This includes design of all marketing materials, print and digital ads, enhancing of all visuals and pictures, website design, logo & brand identity design.
The Web & Graphic Designer will support the marketing team in coordinating the overall strategic focus of the digital platforms and campaigns to achieve business goals, driving sales and ROI.
The role will include enhancing the customer's experience on the website, UX/UI advice on the website build and also be responsible for enhancing the overall online experience and visual content on social media.
- Graphic design of a wide variety of marketing & brand materials e.g. :
Brochures, Online & print ads, Website, App, Email's, Logo's, Brand Visuals, Creative Templates, Business Cards & Branded Office Materials, Marketing Promotions, Pitch Presentations, Onsite Signage, Event Material etc.
- Uploading creative content onto websites
- Keeping the brand guidelines up to date
- Injecting new ideas and designs
- Work collaboratively with team members and designers to ensure a consistency.
- Keep up-to-date with latest changes, trends and technology in graphic and web design.
- Support the optimisation of SEO, Mobile responsiveness, functionality, user journey etc
- Work with the Marketing Team on web design, new templates and web projects
- Uploading and creating visual content
- Improving Social Media and supporting the Marketing Team in creating content and visuals for Social Media
- Injecting new and creative ideas into the brand on a regular basis.
- Ideally experience in luxury, premium, contemporary lifestyle brands or similar
- Professional experience in designing high quality brand content and design for web, desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent creative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task several creative projects
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- The ability to refine ideas, come up with new ones
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.