· Product manage the companies Design System, including management of briefs especially e-comm, manage all jobs coming in to the studio and and informing teams of status and links to jobs.
Responsible for uploading final content to our DAM system or internal drive
· Advise on best practices that help improve agile ways of working within the freelancer teams set up
· Be a central point of contact for the team and brand/e-marketing team at EU level, resolving questions, understanding what to ask and what to report back to management
· Assist in headcount planning with designers, editors, contracts, matters with division
· Work to increase efficiency, effectiveness and the impact of both designers and data researchers throughout the team; implementing templates and best working practice for other works flows coming up.
· Maintain a high standard of attention to detail with clarity of communication, well spoken and articulate grammar.
· CREATIVE / DESIGN TEAM EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
· Experience of managing studio and projects in a high-pressure, busy creative environment
· Empathetic and clear communicator who can adjust their style to suit multiple audiences and channels
Works well with other diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.