Our client is a leading high st retailer currently looking for a Store Stylist to work in their VM team, on a 6 month FTC basis.
We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, the ability to independently interpret brand guidelines and apply it to their stores without losing the brand DNA.
- Reviw the implementation of the window changes and the interior dressings in central London stores on a regular basis.
- Support the development of the in store Visual Merchandisers. Identify training needs and pull together an action plan to deliver.
- Prioritise and plan time effectively and proactively, communicating movements to Line Manager, Field Visual Specialist & Store Managers.
- Influence the Dressing & Styling of the looks through supporting the set up of the monthly photographic packs.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest trends through dressing and styling techniques.
- Generate creative ideas and solutions by reviewing the competition. Communicate ideas through Weekly Visual photographic feedback and Model store projects.
- Support the implementation of Model Store set up.
- Identify training needs and action training within relevant stores.
- Understand and demonstrate a clear understanding of any daily Visual updates that have been communicated to the stores.
- Support Store Managers with any Visual assessment days and inductions.
- Deliver training in new stores and support with new store openings and refits.
- Fantastic knowledge of the latest trends and looks
- Superb dressing skills
- Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
- Excellent training & coaching skills
- Ability to influence & communicate effectively at all levels
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Has a strong awareness of commerciality
- Works proactively and independently
- Strong organisational, leadership and time management skills
- Good communicator
- Comfortable with Head Office and Director level store visits
Please send CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.