VM Designer. 6 - 8 weeks.
£245 - £275 per day
A key role within the Beauty Architecture team to develop the permanent and temporary Visual Merchandising designs for Beauty. Taking the existing visual merchandising elements established in the mainline stores into the world of beauty and cosmetics.
- Support the Senior Designer in the creative development of tools and props to display beauty products and enliven the Beauty store designs.
- Create mood boards and design visuals for launch product and one-off window schemes and other more permanent in-store VM elements.
- Deliver detailed design drawings and 3D visualisations of design proposals for review and development.
- Role will require strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and stakeholder management
- Must bring imagination, problem solving and organisation to the team. Must show a connection to the Brand, a knowledge and passion for the industry
- Must be able to work independently while showing understanding of full design vision
- Must demonstrate agility and flexibility to achieve required solutions, ability to think creatively and innovatively in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and knowledge of retail is essential alongside a desire to learn and understand our store network
* Strong design skills
* A problem solver with strong presentation and communication skills
* 3D modelling skill, Rhino or Sketch Up
* Adobe CS, sketching and understanding of 3D space
* Experience of working in beauty, and retail environments
* Graduate from creative background, or strong experience of VM and Display sector essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.