A global beauty retailer are looking for a highly motivated VM Coordinator to join the head office retail design & VM team, providing key support to the Visual Merchandising Manager. There will be a broad variety of different tasks and responsibilities covering project management and creative production work. A high level of attention to detail is essential, together with the ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency and understand and meet deadlines.
Essential Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Support in preparing and planning on-counter POS for new product launch campaigns
- 3D window development and production
- Department store window and A-site design & implementation
- Project manage roll-out and updates of open-sell product display systems
- Supervise VM guidelines support packages for distribution to counter
- Sourcing/costing of props, services etc.
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring all deliverables are on-brand, on time and within budget parameters
Proven track record in visual merchandising, experience in Beauty required Creative with a strong eye for commercial application and attention to detail Excellent organizational skills Able to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment Positive, cheerful, team-oriented, with a 'can do' attitude Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook plus internet savvy Photoshop/Illustrator skills also an advantage
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.