Our client is an established and trusted global retail brand owner, focused on building world-class brands and and expert in manufacturing high quality gifts and lifestyle produts. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Videographer Studion Manager to join their inhouse studio team. Their offices are based in the Hertfordshire area.
Responsible for co-ordinating the output of the videography and photography in the studio creating visual assets for use across multiple brands and platforms.
- Creating product videos to optimise e-commerce listings; this may include "how to use", aspirational or lifestyle videos.
- Planning, coordinating and carrying out video shoots on location; including arranging equipment, props and models as needed.
- Storyboarding videos before production, to allow for sign off.
- Working closely with the studio team to brainstorm ideas and creative problem solve with moving image outputs in mind.
- Editing and exporting the videos to get them ready for upload. Adding text, effects and music as required.
- Remaining at the forefront of their craft and exploring other moving image techniques, training and experimenting as required in order to undertake them. Such things may include stop motion or macro probe lenses.
- Planning and co-ordinating the workload in the studio, for both still and moving image projects.
- Ensuring the smooth-running of the studio: keeping kit and space tidy and in good working order.
- Line management of a photographer and retoucher.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can shoot and edit videos using Premiere Pro (or similar), also adding audio and subtitles as required.
- Has some photography experience - able to direct product stills
- Has some experience managing a creative studio workflow and line managing a small team.
- Has at least 3yrs work experience, with a portfolio and showreel to back it up.
- Has a Bachelors degree in a relevant creative field.
- Posesses a meticulous eye for detail and love of their craft.
- Is versatile: turns their hand to different types of task; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and adapts tochange quickly and efficiently whilst delivering consistent results.
- Is a team player: confident working independently but also thrives being part of a collaborative environment, working in a team to brainstorm ideas and problem solve.
- Has excellent communication skills: managing workload
- Is organised: prioritises and develops methods for streamlining large volumes of work
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.