Our client is an innovative luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and capturing best in class video footage within the Fashion industry.
You will be highly skilled of video-making, story-telling, set production, style of shoot, camera work and editing.
The successful candidate for the role of Videographer will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
- Confer with project managers to determine their requirements for making videos
- Engage with Fashion Director/Creative Director/Stylists
- Brainstorm and present creative briefs for videos that will help elevate the brand and its message
- Direct models and props placement according to the established storyboard or concept
- Capturing all types of video for the content team, events, In-store and shoots.
- Ability to edit quickly working closely with stylists, provide design team edited material ready for design
- Responsible for driving forward video content
- Check all material to ensure that it has been captured properly
- Supporting the design team throughout the production process
- Assist in scheduling shoots for all videographers in the team
- Operating video equipment
- Operate video cameras and mobile video to capture running moments on tape
- Collect equipment such as cameras, stands and lights required for each project
- Encode and output videos for online video hosting and social networking sites
- Extensive experience as a Content Creator and as a Videographer
- Significant on-set experience
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge and skills of video production
- Luxury goods experience essential
- Understanding of social platforms
- Able to contributes new ideas, techniques and feedback to Fashion and Creative Directors
- Encourages a learning environment - ability to take on feedback
- Strong knowledge of lighting
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.