VIDEO PRODUCER (Fashion, Luxury, Online)
Keywords: (Conceptual, Video, Digital, Management, Planning, Production, Post-Production, Workflow Management, Team Lead)
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Location - London
An experienced Video Producer is required to oversee and manage concepts through to delivery for all video related shoots for a renowned, global, luxury fashion and lifestyle company.
The role oversees the day-to-day management of all videos across a range of brands and online media, ensuring videos are delivered on time and to budget while processes are maintained.
The role is responsible for coordinating all video planning while ensuring that the content meets the requirements of the project. Responsibilities include directly producing creative video content for a number of online platforms as well as bespoke videos to support strategic business projects.
- To be Responsible for managing videos from conception to production on set and post production with approvals. This includes liaising with the Creative, Editorial and Styling teams and co-ordinating an onset video and creative team and talent.
- Ensure concepts can be delivered on schedule and within budget, with advice for sourcing and research.
- To run the schedule and workflow of the video team by prioritising projects to meet timings and department objectives.
- Review video project briefs and clarify requirements, stakeholders / approvers, formats requested and platforms the video will appear on in advance of briefing the creative team.
- To manage the direction and overall smooth running of the video team while acting as a key point of communication on their behalf liaising with the wider business.
- To liaise with the Video Content Producer on ensuring the department's strategy is fulfilled at all times.
- Be able to lead and contribute to pre-production meetings to ensure details are comprehensive by trouble-shooting and highlighting any issues to ensure Creative deliver the best solution.
- To forecast, manage and monitor the video budget and costs requested for future projects while analysing projects are being produced in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Liaise closely with the Managing Editor and the financial planning team to assess spend and deliver updates.
- Produce regular status and budget updates to Creative team and project sponsors, with a view to investigate options and highlight limitations. Escalate risk to stakeholders and approvers in a timely manner as required.
- Manage and produce costs for assigned projects whilst overseeing all fashion shoot and imagery costs are accounted for, paid and logged to support monthly financials, and advice on spending plans.
- Analyse and provide findings on the profit and loss of the video department by reviewing web analytics to assess view count, click through and resulting customer spend.
- Ensure all video outputted by the department meets legal requirements and health and safety measures by finalising written contracts / agreements and liaising with the copyright legal team as appropriate.
- Maintain post production in-house or externally. In addition, researching and briefing in music, voiceover, picture research and video footage research for videos and presentations is required.
- Employ critical path method to establish a plan and reflect responsibilities with timings for approvals for concepts, edits, etc. and ensure there is commitment to schedules by task owners and such plans are communicated to stakeholders.
- Manage comprehensive planning for video shoot calendars in line with booking in resources from the weekly production schedule.
- Ensure the team manages workload around busy times and holiday periods commissioning freelance support as required and within budget.
- Ensure visual quality and accuracy of details are paramount throughout with internal and commissioned work through standard checks through the video team and through sub-editors, styling team, etc.
- Maintain spec for final assets delivery is met for video to ensure consistency of file format delivered are correct, particularly for commissions.
- Advise and manage new project briefs as requested by the business such as new video content developments, events, company presentations, as well as innovative technology-based projects, i.e. iPad, mobile phone apps, etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.