We have a very exciting opportunity for a creative Video Editor/Motion Designer to join a leading beverage/drinks brand working in their busy creative studio. Their offices are based in London and they are working flexi remote.
We are looking for a Video Editor / Motion Designer who will be a catalyst for creative thinking in our department. We'll look to you to take initiative and bring forth an aesthetic vision that is relevant and distinct. You'll need to be a curious self-starter, but also collaborative when tasked with solving larger creative challenges. You will be joining the in-house creative team and working collaboratively with various internal teams to create storytelling, emotive and impactful motion visuals including video and motion graphics to market our portfolio of brands.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop. Proficiency in Lightroom, Bridge, and DaVinci Resolve are also welcome.
- Strong knowledge of video export settings, plus audio mixing and color grading.
- Degree in film, advertising, design, or related work experience and/or relevant portfolio is a plus.
- Fluent on Mac platforms.
- Clear understanding of video and motion design's role in digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with or understanding of digital asset management and relevant formats.
- Video production & photography skills are a bonus
- Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
- Proactive and organized. Ability to liaise between creative, production houses and facilitate workflow of creative projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed individual
- Audio & visual storyteller with a collaborative approach and interest to learn more about the craft of videomaking.
- Strong creative problem-solving, written, and communication skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects, including day-to-day tasks alongside bigger picture items.
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.