A Creative Marketing Agency working with large, global technology companies are looking for a Video Editor/Animator to join their team.
About the role
We are now looking for a talented video editor and motion graphics editor to help us create amazing video and animation projects. You should be able to bring visuals and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. You'll be working with and reporting to our lead motion designer and senior designers.
* Manipulate and edit videos in a way that is invisible to the audience
* Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the final
* Input music, voiceovers, graphics and effects
* Create original animations in 2D using Aftereffects
* Create rough and final cuts with multi-camera sequences
* Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
* Consult with designers and project managers from production to
* Continuously discover and implement new editing and animation
technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
* If needed, assist in planning for and executing video shoots
Key skills and experience
* Experience as a video editor/animator in an
* Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
(e.g. Premiere, After Effects)
* A good eye and good understanding of colour correcting and color
grading video material
* Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
* Good organisation and version control
* Creative mind and storytelling skills
* Familiarity with special effects, 3D, compositing and animation
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.