Our client is a creative integrated marketing agency carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies.
Our client creates a range of assets (from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures to web design, experiential design and video content)
About the role
Video Editor to create amazing video projects.
You should be able to bring visuals and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. You'll be working with and reporting to our lead motion designer and senior designers.
- Edit videos in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the final video
- Input music, voiceovers, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts with multi camera sequences
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Working with designers and project managers
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
- Potentially assist in planning for and executing video shoots
Key skills and experience
- Experience as a video editor/animator in an agency or production environment
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects)
- Understanding of colour correcting
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, compositing and animation (desirable)
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.