Our client is an East London is insight, strategy and creative agency focused on behaviour and cultural change. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Video Editor/Producer to join their team and be involved in projects that make a difference.
Working with the Head of Studio to tell stories that create change and understanding around nuanced social
- Editing original content, or source material, to create documentary, promotional, explainer, and research films in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Colour grading
- Sound mixing
- Subtitling, exporting
- Tech savvy with good knowledge of encoding and codecs, uploading to web.
- Developing edit plans
- Sourcing stock/archive footage
- Liaising with the research team and partners
- Creating assets for social media
- Support in responding to creative briefs
- Working with Head of Studio in responding to creative briefs
- Producing, guiding, crewing, and other pre and production activity
- Researching topics, contributors, filming opportunities
- Knowledge of Sony FS7 is a bonus
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with exceptional proficiency in both Premiere and After Effects
- A creative person who can use editing styles and storytelling techniques to produce impactful videos
- Ability to keep to deadlines and multiple projects
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability
- Accurate record keeping, asset management
- Professional knowledge of essential online and social media sites such as Instagram and YouTube
- Professional experience of music and footage usage rights
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.