We're looking for a Video Editor and Motion Graphics Animator to join a brilliant event production company based in Central London. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, trustworthy individual who can work on their own or as part of a team.
You will be based in their brand-new office in Central London and occasionally on site, providing editing and animation for live events. Flexibility outside of these hours may be required for specific project requirements.
Please note that you will be asked to produce a short animation if you are shortlisted for interview.
Main tasks of role:
- Editing video using FCPX - to include audio sweetening and colour grading;
- Managing video footage including archiving and backup using ProCache Tape systems;
- Storyboarding video and animations or working from an existing storyboard;
- Animating using After Effects and occasionally Motion;
- Encoding and optimising finished video files for client delivery, usually online and for live playout on site;
- Occasionally editing on-site during a live event to create immediate uploads
- Editing using Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe After Effects (including custom scripts) and Photoshop
- Knowledge of video encoding and compression
- Audio editing skills
- Basic colour grading skills
- To be a methodical and self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- To have a structured and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Presenting a professional image, both in person and on the telephone
- Good with the written word and grammar
- Team player
- Lots of energy and a 'Can do' attitude
- 3D design and animation
- Adobe Illustrator
- Video Production experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote
- Knowledge of media server systems for live events such as Dataton Watchout
- Experience of broadcast video workflows
- Experience in an event production environment
- Knowledge of technology used within event production
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.