VIDEO EDITOR (Agency, Creative)
Salary - £25,000 - £40,000
Location - London
Keywords (Premiere Pro, Creative, Corporate, Post-Production, Online Commercials, Promos, 360/VR Videos, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
An experienced and creative Video Editor is required to join the production team at a successful global agency within their London headquarters.
Ideal candidates for this role will be highly creative and able to utilised their editing skills and experience to transform footage into cool, creative, edgy and contemporary cuts.
You'll be handling the post-production of cool and stylish corporate videos, broadcast commercials, online promos and 360/VR videos.
* Ingesting footage including creating proxy files ready for offline builds
* Creating sync pulls from footage
* Offline rough cut editing
* Colour grading for broadcast or to brief
* Sound correction
* Actioning client changes
* Creating basic motion graphics
* Stitching 360 footage
* Maintaining the department's media server
You will need to be creative and efficient with your cuts, always ahead of schedule and able to make footage look awesome with a truly creative approach to editing.
* Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere Pro to an expert level
* After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition
* Able to deliver content for broadcast including safe audio levels
* Able to stitch, plate and edit 360 footage
* Knowledge of camera workflows, from DSLR to Arri
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.