Our client is an award-winning creative agency, specialising in design for the entertainment industry. They work with an enviable international client list comprising of global media brands to independant production companies. They are looking for an exceptional Video Editor to join their team
The ideal candidate will be passionate about film and enjoy working within a fast-paced close-knit team. We have a diverse client base and need our Editors to be as focused and determined whether working on a summer blockbuster or niche indie release. Excellent Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects skills are a must.
The Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Developing award winning AV materials across international, theatrical and home entertainment markets
- Work collaboratively across the design studio to ensure solutions meet and exceed our client's expectations
- Taking feedback both positive and constructive from clients directly and channel into editing process
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring high standards don't slip
- Supporting Client Services and the wider team by providing creative direction and support to peers
- A background of working well as part of a creative design team with graphics experience
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Communicating back & forth with clients by sending links, taking briefs and making any requested changes
- Communicating productively with management to keep them up-to-date with project milestone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to work methodically, meet deadlines and be within budget
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected or challenged
- Patience, concentration and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Patience and concentration with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary epxectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.