Our client is looking for a Video Editor tio join an strategic insight agency that works across a broad range of sectors, from tech and pharma, through to charities and retail. As a business,they have always placed a high value on the quality of its outputs. They are seeking a videographer and editor professional looking to join a highly regarded company and with an opportunity to be part of a great story. The right candidate will be passionate about design, have a good sense of humor and the determination to get projects over the line with great design flair.
- Shoot, edit and post videos and photos
- Proactively designing approaches to film/video execution
- Create original motion graphics
- Setting-up and shooting at out of office locations during field work and other duties
- Ensure that videos meet technical requirements and specifications
- Maintain and modify videos to ensure continuous performance
- Juggle a variety of projects, with timelines from the immediate to the longer term
- Close collaboration with researchers to discuss their requirements - and help to support and resolve any issues/needs related to their work
- Work under the lead visual designer to assist in brand development
- Support with elements of graphic design at times when GD workload is high
Essential skills & requirements:
- Ability to tackle difficult briefs with a creative finesse
- Proficient in Intermediate expertise level with video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Affects etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of graphic design and relevant design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is a bonus
- Strong portfolio/show-wheel that demonstrates all of the above
Please apply with an up to date CV and along with a link to your showreel.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.