Our client is a growing lifestyle and fitness retail brand currently looking for a Video Editor to join their creative marketing studio. They encourage creativity, solution based thinking and ownership. They promote a collaborative environment, being open to making mistakes and give their employees autonomy to create their best work.
You will be joining a passionate team making a positive impact within the fitness industry.
We are looking for a full time video editor to join the team. You will be working alongside our media team to create content to showcase our clothing, global athlete team and content that will build a community.
We want people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data/research. Being part of the team you will have opportunities to have your input on how we creatively deliver campaigns, product launches and present them to our community.
The Skills You'll Need
- 2-3yrs experience producing digital content
- Experience and interest in filming, photographing and editing sport related content
- Advanced knowledge on Final Cut Pro
- Experience using Adobe premier is a bonus.
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with key stakeholders to create content
- Editing video content for social media platforms
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team.
- Giving input into new content for campaigns and product launches.
Please send your latesst CV, portfolio of your video work and a short introduction.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.