Our client is a creative marketing agency carrying out award winning campaigns for global technology companies.
About the role
Video editor to help assemble the recorded footage and stock footage into finished projects.
You'll be working with and reporting to the lead motion designer and senior designers.
- Edit videos in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the final video
- Input music, voiceovers, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts with multi camera sequences
- Colour grade and correct video footage
- Consult with designers and project managers from production to post-production process
- Implement new editing technologies
- Potentially assist in planning for and executing video shoots
Key skills and experience
- Proven experience as a video editor/producer in an agency/production environment
- Experience with digital technology
- Experience in colour correcting video material
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with after effects, compositing and animation
- Some experience in shooting video
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.