We are on the look out for a passionate, ambitious and creative video editor to join the production team, assisting with the editing of key client content. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Video Editor who has worked on previous sports videos to join the team based in Surrey.
The role will be focused on editing content for a variety of sales and marketing uses, including social media, digital advertising and partnership marketing. The ideal candidate will need to have a great eye for shot selection and storytelling and be proficient in sound editing and an array of special effects.
The candidate must have experience of working closely with camera operators, producers and account teams to produce high quality production visuals that connect with the relevant audience and reflect the client's brand.
You will primarily be based in their offices in Camberley.
Key tasks include:
- Produce high quality and engaging video content using DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based workflows
- Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding when necessary
- Audio/sound editing for all golf marketing videos
- Produce and edit onscreen animations and graphics
- Support the team with affective filing
- Strong organisational skills and good teamwork ethic
- 6 months plus using DaVinci Resolve
- Must have a sport related showreel (e.g. F1, Golf or Football)
- Experience of working with Adobe Premiere Pro/Adobe After Effects
- Whilst not a necessity, a passion for travel or golf is desirable.
If this is the role for you then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.