We are looking for a Video Editor to join an Event company in Leatherheard.
You will be responsible for editing of video footage providing highly creative final films/ clips for use both digitally and for live events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Storyboard development
- Attend Client pitch / presentation as needed
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews across all project related works
- Manage and deliver multiple projects
- You will need to have a strong experience within live video capture
- Proven experience as a video editor
- Accomplished in using many different editing systems, such as Premiere Pro / Avid / Final Cut
- Full understanding of video/audio formats
- Fully proficient with most ENG video cameras, DSLR's and applicable modern production techniques (an advantage)
- Prepare client video budgets
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.