We are looking for video content creatives to join our client's growing team in creating content within sports marketing. They are a full-service organisation, supporting a diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond. They are currently working remote but will be based in central London from Nov 2021.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity and a chance for a creative to grow and progress with the company. We are looking for a professional worker with a diverse set of skills from videography to creating graphics.
The role ranges from shooting content to graphic design, versatility in the role is key.
- Assist storyboarding, planning and pre-production for campaign shoots
- Production (working on set with the production team shooting content for brand and athlete clients)
- Post production duties to edit and deliver high-quality content for clients
- You will be required to aid the production team and work on brand work for clients.
This role will be working across sports content production. The candidate will be required to have strong knowledge in this industry and a keen eye for developing content for sports across all platforms.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Creative shooting, editing & effects (photography & videography)
- The ability to formulate and create original content.
- Strong ideation
- A knowledge and passion for all things marketing & sport
- Excellent time management & organisation.
- Experience using the adobe creative suite (PR, AE, PS)
- Shoot using the Sony series (A7S ii/FS7)
- Shoot using Ronin equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills and able to work in a team
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience in a similar role (3yrs minimum)
- Agency experience (essential)
- Can work to tight deadlines
- A creative approach
- Self-starting and not afraid to take risks
- An interest in sports
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.