UX Web Designer - Perm
Flexi Remote Working - Paying up to £45k
Our client is a London based multi award-winning digital marketing agency and they are looking for a UX Web Designer to join the team on a permanent basis. The UX web designer will be joining a fast-growing boutique agency team to work on a broad and exciting range of projects, clients and briefs across web, print and digital for clients across the UK.
Your role will be varied and exciting, working across a wide range of projects. With hands-on support from the agency's founding team and the talented senior designers, you'll work across all areas of design from stunning bespoke websites, landing pages, digital brand assets and everything in between.
● Working as part of the design team, supporting the senior designers on a variety of exciting briefs and projects.
● Managing multiple projects and communicating progress accurately to your team and clients
● Working on mostly beautiful bespoke web projects but also digital and print from time to time including branding, social media assets, retargeting advert assets, proposals, brochures and client presentation decks.
● Working closely with clients on projects from the briefing stage up until completion and sign off.
Managing client deadlines and schedules for design projects, with support from our senior designers and project managers.
● A proven ability to produce consistently exceptional creative work which is on-brief and achieved within the time allocations agreed
●Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write concise and on-brand copy in client emails and other important brand interactions.
●Confident managing clients and other stakeholders
●An ability to adapt to a range of different clients and industries
●Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
●A love and genuine interest in design and digital marketing
●Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
●Video editing and animation experience would be great but not a requirement.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.