We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a brilliant digital agency based in East London.
You will have an excellent background in digital design and live and breathe conceptualising creative, engaging visual campaigns. Alongside this you will have a proven breadth of UX skills and have your handle on the full omnichannel experience. You will have a strong backbone plying your hand in the agency world and have a proven portfolio of design excellence you're proud of that includes interactive experiences and beyond. All of which should be for a range of brands, sectors and audience types.
You're a cool, calm collective leader where members are drawn to you and seek out opinion and advice on approach and decisions. You will have a genuine appreciation for data and technology, which can set strategy and enable. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you have advanced experience with design software and wireframe tools. You have a strong understanding of designing for mobile and finding the best responsive solution. You'll create both functional and appealing projects that address our clients' needs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our strategists
- Generate and illustrate design ideas using storyboards, moodboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Define personas and create user journey maps and user flows
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate and test how websites or apps would function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Bringing thought leadership, inspiration and innovation to the agency specifically for UX
- Proven work experience in a creative agency of 3 - 5 yrs as a UI/UX Designer
- Proven UX experience working on user journeys, prototyping, bridging interfaces with competent examples in InVision, Balsamic, OmniGraffle,Sketch etc.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in the full Adobe CC, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of animation and its best usability practices within UI design
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.