UX / UI Designer - Product & Design
UX/UI Designer (Product & Design)
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £45k
Role type: Permanent
Our exceptional client is currently recruiting for a skilled UX/UI Designer who will design their software and platforms to help meet their customers needs. The product will be created as more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. The perfect candidate will have a strong portfolio of successful product and technical projects.
In this role you will have the opportunity to express your creative side by working with some of their major clients to storyboard and create shareable outputs for their brand experiences.
- Analyse and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability using a creative approach
- Discuss designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Interact with the team to share and discuss design ideas
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- Set design guidelines, best practice and standards
- Previous experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with Sketch and InVision
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and research
- Experienced within project management
- Strong communications skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Perm #London #UX / #UI #Designer #Product & #Design #Software #Creative #Technical #Projects #Sketch #InVision £45k dm email@example.com