Our client is an award-winning agency that designs and builds intuitive, functional and exciting mobile apps and web systems.
You will be working on projects within a variety of industry sectors including fintech, healthcare and utilities.
The new UX/UI Designer will be working closely with the Designers and Project Managers in the development stage of mobile apps and web systems.
You will be able to design the next generation of apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows and Mobile Web.
You must be passionate about designing original and innovative mobile apps and web systems.
- Create user interfaces for digital products.
- Research and track advancements in design.
- Stay on top of the latest standards.
- Keep abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel and analogous worlds.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual screen designs for iOS, Android and web.
- Creating relevant branding for target audiences.
- Help produce user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and early prototypes.
- Working closely with the development team throughout the design process.
- Participate in the design & development process from definition, through design to build and release.
- Portfolio showing a range of digital design projects.
- Proficient in using the design programmes such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Illustrator / Photoshop and InVision.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Confident in client meetings to showcase design projects & principles and defend design decisions.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile & web.
- Ability to create user journeys, wireframes, interaction designs and initial/final prototypes.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs.
- Strong understanding of general best-practice design principles.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.