Up to £50k
Our client is a Digital Agency based in London and they are currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to join the team on a perm basis. This is a SAAS product that is generating fantastic interest as an enterprise level software platform.
- You are highly driven creatively and design is something you live and breathe
- You've got a university degree, ideally in something creative - if not, paint me a story telling me how you ended up here
- You are obsessively in tune with design trends and see yourself as often setting them
- You understand the implications technology and hardware have on design, specifically relating to demographics and target audience
- Being familiar with changes to branding of all major technology providers is an important asset, as you'll be tasked with designing for Apple and Google products often
- You are incessantly critical of all design
- You understand service design
- Application design is something that makes you tingle with pleasure
What skills do I need you to possess?
- You will have an expert, technical knowledge of your core Adobe tools, with a mastered proficiency of shortcuts and benefits of using each
- You need to be best friends with prototyping tools such as Invision and XD
- A proficient and disciplined understanding of production tools, such as project management and testing software like Trello
What are your responsibilities?
- You'll be head of design for the product
- You will be tasked with obtaining a junior graphic designer to assist you.
- Guiding the development and production teams by spearheading design will mean clear communication skills that encourage teamwork, ownership and investment by all parties.
- Efficient use of time management
- Occasional client facing meetings.
- Accurate wireframing and sketching skills.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.