Our client, a London-based SAAS Digital Agency is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on a variety of clients with the corporate sector.
- You'll be the head of design for the product.
- You will be tasked with obtaining a junior graphic designer to assist you.
- Guiding the development and production teams by spearheading design will mean clear communication skills that encourage teamwork, ownership and investment by all parties.
- Efficient use of time management.
- Occasional client-facing meetings.
- Accurate wireframing and sketching skills.
- The ideal person will be highly driven creatively and design is something you live and breathe.
- Have agency and /or SAAS experience.
- Obsessive about design trends and see yourself as often setting them.
- Understanding the implications technology and hardware have on design, specifically relating to demographics and target audience.
- Familiar with changes to branding of all major technology providers is an important asset, as you'll be tasked with designing for Apple and Google products often.
- You will have an expert, technical knowledge of your core Adobe tools, with a mastered proficiency of shortcuts and the benefits of using each.
- Prototyping tools such as Invision and XD.
- A proficient and disciplined understanding of production tools, such as project management and testing software like Trello.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.