Freelance UX Sketch Library Designer UK based remote needed ASAP.
My client is a global award winning agency who now has an exciting opportunity for a freelance Sketch Library Designer on a 3 month contractor basis.
What you will be doing:
- Rebuilding a Sketch component library using Material UI components and integrating a new brand into it
- Ensuring built components work for React developers
- Building library in such a way so different brands can be applied out easily using Camilo Sketch plugin (or something with similar functionality)
- Rebuilding a set of current site pages using the library, ready for React developers
What we are looking for:
Expert knowledge of:
- Sketch - Specifically building, maintaining a sketch component library
- Branding libraries
- Abstract for version control
It would also be desirable to have:
- Knowledge of Material UI
We are ideally searching for someone methodical, with the right skills, with this as the focus for the role, rather than it being highly creative.
Please include your portfolio and examples link with your application.
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
Freelance basis, working on a 3 month project.
250 to 300 per day - open to candidates of all experience levels as long as you meet the above requirements.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.