You will be involved in the design and development of a range of products, working alongside a growing the UX team, Product Managers and scrums teams to translate business requirements into UX deliverables consistent with our overall UX strategy.
You will be involved in creating high resolution prototypes to support the UX team, as well as contributing to UX requirements / cross-product outputs and evolving the visual design of our products.
Strong visual design skills and strong prototyping in Figma / XD are essential, and working knowledge of CSS and UI implementation is a benefit.
The current UX team is enthusiastic, involved and comprises a very strong overall skillset. In both roles, the candidate must supplement the skillset of the existing UX team and be able to work alongside them at the same level and semi-autonomously.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
* 5+ years as a senior hands-on UX designer working in an Agile environment across a range of commercial enterprise-level B2B/B2C products,
* Excellent research and workshop facilitation skills, with a view to eliciting user requirements via User Journey workshops, guerilla testing of prototypes and user testing of products in development
* Excellent visual and interaction design skills for desktop and web applications, ability to quickly iterate mockups, wireframes and interactive prototypes
* Proven ability to produce creative and original designs whilst conforming with a UX strategy aligned with corporate branding guidelines
* Appreciation of current and emerging UX trends along with their potential benefits and limitations
* Excellent attention to detail and high-quality standards whilst being pragmatic and delivering at pace against ambitious deadlines
* Hands-on experience with tools such as Figma, Adobe XD. Photoshop, inVision, Illustrator
* Experience with the agile software development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment
* A self-starter with initiative, and the ability to work autonomously
* Strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to influence product managers and development teams - can justify design decisions through solid reasoning based on UX principles, user research, and product knowledge
* At ease working in a UX and project team environment, can provide and receive constructive criticism
Other highly desirable, but not essential skills are:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Factors, User Interaction, Graphic Design, Web Design or related design field
* Familiarity with WCAG and ADA guidelines for accessibility
* General knowledge of HTML & CSS (Bootstrap, Foundation), with hands-on coding or editing ability to develop production-level assets for use within product releases
* Experience working with Microsoft VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.