Our client is one of the largest global network in healthcare communications.
You will need extensive experience in user experience, information architecture, or interaction design.
Extensive Proficiency of the user experience discipline and all relevant methodologies such as persona creation, customer journey mapping, service blueprints, heuristic evaluation, ecosystems, competitive audits, stakeholder/user interviews, card sorting, usability testing etc.
Healthcare Experience a plus.
This role is reporting into the Digital Strategy Director and will be the main point of contact for all UX queries.
- Within this role the candidate will be working on congress, apps, websites and experimental work. The client are looking for someone with new ideas, keen to find new opportunities.
- The candidate will be facilitating workshops and presenting to clients.
- Deep understanding of methods to extract user's behaviours and need.
- Development of wireframs and prototypes.
- Conception and development of case studies, and presentation of UX approach and credential.
- Develop user-centred customer service experiences.
- Development of cross-channels experiences, starting from the definition of the entire architecture of the user journey to the interaction of every touchpoint.
- Facilitate workshops, focus groups and brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends.
- Excellent presenting skills and client-facing attitude.
- Knowledge of User Research and Benchmarking.
- Excellent knowledge of IxD fundamentals.
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint methodologies.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
Skills & Abilities
- You will need to mentor and support the team.
- Ability to foster design thinking approach and best practices within and outside the team.
- Proven ability to bring your ideas to life, and see projects from conception to final product.
- Knowledge of wireframing softwares such as Sketch.
- Excellent knowledge / mastery of prototyping softwares such as Axure, Invision or Framer.
- Knowledge of presentation softwares such as Keynote and PowerPoint.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.