UX Designer (12-month contract) to join an Ecommerce company in London.
Our client is looking for a UX Designer able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conduction user research, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes and mock-ups.
The UX Designer will also be expected to design overall functionality of the product.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experiences.
- Research, Sketching, Prototyping and User-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- User Research, Wireframing and UI prototyping skills.
- Experience working in a UX role working within an Ecommerce environment.
- Portfolio should include examples of experience within digital and retail.
- Expertise in- Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, InVision, Zeplin and Marvel.
- Experience using workflow tools such as Trello, Jira and Confluence.
- Extensive experience in using UX Design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Understanding of importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovations.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and technologies
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.