We are looking for a UX Designer to join a creative marketing agency in London.
You will be working on award-winning campaigns for the biggest technology companies in the world.
Our client creates a range of assets (from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures to web design)
About the role
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to join a studio team of talented
designers and developers.
Someone who is able to understand the business requirements and technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
You will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product and ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and help get stakeholder buy-in.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and user journeys.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Identify design problems.
- UX design experience in an agency environment.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure,
- Working with designers, developers and consultants.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep
understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Understanding of user-centred design, planning and user research.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Communicate design processes and ideas.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through good design solutions.
- Passionate about UX and UI
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.