Our client is a world's leading strategic marketing communications agency who specialise in the educational and learning sectors. They are growing and now looking for a UI digital designer to join their creative studio. Their offices are based in the Buckinghamshire area and a 3 min walk from the station. They are also offering flexi remote working.
We are looking for a creative mind with digital skills to deliver awesome immersive experiences for clients all over the world. We are based just 25 minutes outside London. Clean air and trees ;-)
We are looking to expand our creative team with a hungry and talented digital UI Designer (brand strategy experience is a plus). At least 3yrs industry experience is essential.
The successful applicant should have experience in...
- Product design software such as Adobe XD or Figma
- The Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential, all others gain bonus points!)
- A creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible immersive online experiences
- A fun, pro-active and engaging personality. We deliver great work, but to do that you must enjoy it and get stuck in so this is essential.
- Experienced across; web design, app design, photography and video direction, photo editing, branding, print design, - you name it we do
- A willingness to learn and a confidence to ask questions, and challenge ideas.
- Client facing meetings. Passionately explaining your online experiences to clients.
- Understanding and examples of responsive website design
- Understanding and examples of user interaction design
- Working alongside a development team to deliver your web experience
In return what do you get...
- A competitive salary
- Flexi working hours
- 3:2 working from the office/home split
- Access to a great team of creatives just like you
- Regular work socials celebrating success & quarterly "Fun Fridays"
- The potential to travel worldwide
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.