Typesetter / Artworker needed Production Agency - UK based Remote.
My client is looking for a competent typesetter / artworker designer to work on existing design templates. Candidates are required to submit a portfolio with samples of previous work. Samples should be of technical publications (books or reports) of pages, containing tables, formulae, line diagrams/graphs. Samples in other official languages mentioned below are desirable.
The most common graphic design products you will be required to typeset / artwork the layout of reports and other long publications, such as books, for which there is an existing template.
- The chosen candidate must be able to lay out designs in Adobe InDesign and produce graphic elements in Adobe
- Illustrator, the style must be in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Experience in layout work of technical publications (with a portfolio to show).
- Experience in layout work in other languages.
- Experience in the production of books and leaflets using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in project and own time management.
- Experience producing Technical Manuals and publications, including technical drawings and formulae.
- Capacity to design, lay out and provide ready-to-print documents.
- Knowledge of standard British proofreading marks.
- Experience with MS Office applications and using corporate style manuals.
- Ability to produce new diagrams/redraw old diagrams and knowledge of working in layers in Illustrator.
- Experience with working with multi-part publications.
- Have a high degree of accuracy.
Please send me your cv and folio asap alsong with your day rate expectation.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.