We have a rare opportunity for our client a not-for-profit organisation. They are looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to join their creative brand and marketing team. Offices are based in London and they are working a flexi remote system.
This is an instrumental role in our Brand and Marketing team, working with colleagues across the organisation to deliver best in class, inclusive creative work. Ensure the timely delivery of strategic MarComms projects which will have the biggest impact and achieve our ultimate goal of equality for all. Responsibility for reviewing briefs, scheduling and resourcing effectively, developing forecasting tools for allocating creative resource, and ensuring the correct technical skillset is assigned to each project. Ensure that the team has everything it needs to deliver high-quality work across multiple channels
- First point of contact for teams across the company that commission MarComms work.
- Ensuring all stages of projects are met according to the brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Support teams to refine briefs as needed
- Ensure teams are using their time effectively and efficiently, prioritising delivery of work that will have the biggest impact in achieving our corporate objectives.
- Work closely with Creative and MarComms teams to book the relevant resource (internal and external) and skillsets to deliver against each brief
- Monitoring current traffic processes and implementing ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Monitoring resource and jobs across teams, analysis of time and spend and sharing regular reports on key team metrics.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to ways of working to improve efficiency and creative output
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and challenges
- Ensure all creative outputs are accessible and continuously identify areas for improvement and best practice
- Identify opportunities for co-production and work with relevant teams across the organisation to embed this in our work
- Build relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their requirements and use this effectively to plan multiple work-streams and projects, balancing creative needs and objectives.
- Provide leadership to teams, sharing skills and expertise and identifying and implementing opportunities for upskilling
- Manage spend across all external suppliers, ensuring cost efficiency and value for money, regular reporting on budgets and forecasting
- Create and manage a roster of external suppliers, actively seeking opportunities to work with the community and people with lived experience.
Knowledge and experience
- Proven project management and account management experience
- Excellent knowledge of all marketing channels, both on and offline
- Significant resourcing experience in a complex environment
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting to clients
- Skilled at working in a team that works across multichannel projects varying in size and scale
- Solid knowledge of traffic management systems and tools
- Excellent knowledge of the creative process from start to finish
- Solid experience of managing external relationships specifically with agencies, freelancers and production companies
- Able to manage multiple project deliverables and competing priorities
- Able to build strong, collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Outstanding organisation skills and able to respond quickly to last minute changes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience of working in an in-house creative studio
- Experience of co-production
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.