- Supports the day-to-day running of all active briefs in the studio including maintenance of the studio schedule and production meeting trackers, scheduling briefs, and QC and release of final image assets
- Owns scheduling, reviewing, and tracking of monthly music marketing album briefs and related music release email briefs
- Works with senior production staff to support incoming photography process that includes maintaining tracker, image treatments, and release of Photography into databases and print books.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all files on the server, filing structure, and file naming across creative servers and global asset bank
- Collates and prepares files for final delivery
- Prep and chair weekly production meetings and weekly production reports
- Supports new freelance starter process by ensuring a smooth onboarding through computer setup, desk allocation and training manual.
- Maintains supplier database, supports supplier outreach for new production briefs, and coordinates new supplier meetings externally or internally
- Works with manager on consistently improving the studio and working environment, supporting day-to-day studio IT help requests and equipment management
Raises monthly POs and supports invoice processing
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.