Our client, an exciting London-based Full-Service Agency is looking for a Traffic Manager who will be responsible for managing the flow of work through a busy, multi-disciplined design studio, through smart scheduling and planning.
You will be working with some exciting brands across film, TV, gaming, and licensing.
- Scheduling weekly/monthly work of a team of graphic designers.
- Assignment of jobs and ensuring delivery to client deadlines.
- Ensuring work is completed on time and within budget, flagging any issues which may affect the ability to deliver to deadlines as soon as they are deemed to arise.
- Identifying conflicts and finding solutions to the production schedule to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Understanding studio capacity and how the studio is tracking against capacity at all times.
- Providing clear daily objectives/deliverables for Designers.
- Ensuring that objectives and tasks for Designers are completed daily, and timesheets are updated.
- Communication with the Senior Management Team (SMT) and ensuring clear visibility of all projects, key milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Flagging and discussing productivity issues with designers, and sharing with the SMT.
- From client calls, emails or other information supplied, create clear and concise action points/tasks for designers for each stage of a project.
- Update briefs and timelines in accordance with feedback received, where appropriate.
- Attending client calls where required to keep up to date with progress, and contributing to the conversation around areas of responsibility, including timelines.
- Providing regular reporting on project status and other relevant areas as requested.
- Monitor job profitability against agreed budgets.
- Liaise with Finance Manager to ensure invoices are sent in a timely fashion.
- Accurately estimating time for new and upcoming projects, and creating estimates to be shared with prospective and current clients by the in-house commercial team.
- Using data from estimates to schedule, plan and budget for each role.
- Providing briefs, which will be supplied by the SMT or creative team, to suppliers on new jobs in order to receive a quote.
- Project management of suppliers for outsourced work.
- Tracking project completeness, monitoring and managing timelines to ensure deadline are achieved.
- Implementation of new systems, relevant to the role as required.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.