We're looking for a Traffic Manager to join an innovative marketing company. You will be responsible for ensuring studio briefs are distributed, executed and delivered on-time and budget.
This role will see you managing the allocation, management and co-ordination of all creative and artwork requests through the Studio. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective allocation of new work to the team, understanding the demand requests and managing the day-to-day resourcing requirements. Working closely with the Creative Services team, the Traffic Manager monitors and directs the movement of all jobs through the creative development process, updating schedules and team members as required.
You'll be the 'go to' person and the lynchpin that keeps the Studio running.
- Coordinating incoming work requests and allocating to Studio staff (designers, artworkers, copywriters) based on availability and skillset, and adjusting as necessary
- Working with relevant teams to understand schedules and timelines for project integration and completion and dealing with emergency requests
- Managing the schedules and workloads of all Studio staff including contractors
- Supporting the Studio manager in running the workflow process and to monitor team performance for quality and effectiveness.
- Ensure that the client's visual identity guidelines are upheld.
- Responsibility for regional studio output.
- Managing TrafficLive our cloud based resource/job management system
Key Process Responsibilities
- Client briefings
- Client liaison
- Design briefing
- Artworker briefing
- Artworker feedback / approval
- External supplier briefing
- Ensure briefs are turned around on-time in budget
- An understanding of all the varied disciplines that make creative projects tick
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people at all levels
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Resource management systems or software eg JIRA, tempo, traffic
- Excel basic skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.