Temp Print Project Manager #Magazines #Lookbooks #Marketing needed ASAP. On-site in London starting ASAP.
- Effectively manage the day to day client workload, supporting the creative team and ensuring that projects are delivered on time
- Monitor all aspects of production through internal management system to ensure all targets are being met
- To review client briefs ensuring technical and commercial specifications are accurate and processed into production briefs
- Attend design brief meetings, manage the approval of copies, artwork, design & repro to ensure the print dates are met
- meeting with design team members to discuss project status, any queries or issues
- Manage the critical path and deadlines addressing any issues or delays when necessary
- Keep ahead of retail trends and advise the client
- Responsible for prioritising workload and effectively managing your time to ensure deadlines and delivery are met with the help of the Studio Manager
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience of print is essential (fashion magazines is a bonus)
- Proven project management capabilities
- As much technical knowledge of the design to print, and print processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and positive attitude
To be considered, you must be immediately available, able to work on-site in London 5 days per week. Ideally you will have worked on magazine production in the past, ideally for fashion, beauty, or lifestyle.
150 to 170 per day ongoing.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.