Temp Design Studio Administrator needed ASAP global music company.
Purpose of the role:
The Studio Admin is a freelance position 5 days/week supporting operational, administrative, and production studio needs. The Studio Admin will support the Studio Manager to schedule in design work and keep the team organised around the schedule to ensure the smooth running of Audio Network's global creative studio and ensure delivery of only the highest quality work.
We work to a 'right first time' mantra and this role ensures everything is in place and organised to facilitate this. You will support the Studio Manager to ensure resource potential is maximised, by mapping and allocating projects to most suitable skillsets. When a new brief is received, you will ensure it's thoroughly completed, added to the schedule, and that its work is tracked and released within a thorough and rigid QC process.
The Studio Admin is not required to give any creative direction but works collaboratively with the Studio Manager, Head of Creative and Content, the direct team and the wider business.
- Supporting Studio Manager to maintain the studio schedule, resource planning and scheduling of new briefs
- General QC of final work, from copy to final image asset delivery
- Collating and preparing files for final delivery
- Maintenance of all files on the server, filing structure and file naming across creative servers and global asset bank
- Maintain supplier database and supplier outreach for new production briefs
- If requested, ensure any new freelancers have a computer set up and desk allocation
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in Traffic Management/Project Management/Studio Management at a creative agency/in-house environment across digital, content and print
- Experienced in daily and long-term project planning and resourcing
- Able to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
- Excellent communicator at all levels with a calm diplomatic and friendly approach
- Creative or design background is a plus (Adobe Creative Cloud, Excel, Mac and PC literate, general technical trouble shooting, Preflight, Large format)
150 to 170 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.