My client is a premium retail brand based in London.
They are currently looking for a design studio administrator as cover for approx. 3 months.
Start date would be asap.
Studio Administrator Duties:
- Point of contact for Design Studio and support Heads of, Design Leads and approx. 60 Designers
- Create professional relationships with potential freelancers, and negotiate rates & contracts
- Book design resource as and when required through agencies & direct freelancers
- Set up new starters on the Macs
- Manage holiday chart across the studio
- Booking travel - Trains; Flights; accommodation, processing expenses on their behalf
- Deal with any IT issues; ensure all runs smoothly
- Collate & Send out weekly Creative agenda
- Stationery Orders - ordering stationary for the studio
Knowledge of SAP preferred, experience with MS Office essential
Multi-tasking, working in fast paced environment and happy to do admin including raising POs, setting up Freelancers
Strong communication skills, with ability to liaise with contacts at all levels
A real team player and someone with a great personality is essential!
Paying 80 per day to the freelancer. Ideally you will have worked in the creative industry as a studio or creative assistant.
Must be able to start immediately.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.