TECHNICAL SUPPORT COORDINATOR - (Music, DJ Technology)
KEYWORDS - (Customer Service, Music, DJ Equipment)
LOCATION - London
REF - DG134878
An experienced Technical Support Coordinator is required to join a globally renowned and successful DJ Music, equipment and technology company.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working with DJ Equipment.
The role of the Tchnical Support Coordinator is to effectively manage customer enquiries that are of a technical nature and ensure these enquiries are resolved in a timely manner. Responsible for handling end user enquiries via phone and email.
- Responsible for customer enquiries relating to software
- Manage customer enquiries escalated from Tier 1 Customer Support Agents and Social Media
- Handle incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and other channels, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Place outbound calls or written response to customers where follow up questions/responses may be required.
- Record all customer interactions ensuring that issues are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaise and build relationships with Marketing & Product Planning to ensure effective resolution on all customer enquiries
- Compile reporting for Product Planning, highlighting reoccurring issues and concerns from customers, allowing Product Planning team to review and plan updates and fixes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including a good telephone manner.
- Previous experience working with end users/customers is essential with a genuine interest in customer care.
- Previous experience working with DJ Equipment is essential.
- Organised with proven ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically minded with high attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints and queries ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- A highly motivated team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge and experience in DJing would be an advantage.
- Additional language would be advantageous but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.