Technical Production Coordinator to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
The purpose of the Technical Production Coordinator role is to assist the technical team for all technical elements for both live and virtual events, you will support delivery of the latest creative technologies to provide creative and engaging experiences.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work closely with the technical team
- Provide technical delivery for both virtual and live events
- Assist and prepare written proposals for pitch documents
- Assist the technical team and support as required
- Assist the broadcast manager with studio and studio equipment management
- Creation of technical schedules
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
- Working with all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects
- Attend company meetings as and when required
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.