SUB EDITOR (Product, Ecommerce, Fashion)
KEYWORDS: (Ecommerce, Fashion, Lifestyle, Product, Proofing, Editorial)
A talented Product Sub-Editor is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a hugely successful Product Editorial Team. You will help ensure all products are described in an accurate manner, in clear and concise English and represent the brand's ethos. This role involves proofing all information which appears on the product pages and maintaining levels of accuracy.
- Copy check uploads on both the CMS and live site, working to tight deadlines to ensure all product descriptions are well-written in a concise, accurate and informative manner, showcasing all relevant key details
- Subbing copy details, checking accuracy of copy against images as well as grammar, spelling etc.
- Ensuring that all editorial content across product pages reflects the aims, values and house style
- Check accuracy of upload by checking all click-through functionality, size and fit tabs and dropdowns on the product page
- Maintain & contribute to the Style Guide
- Conduct regular audits of the site to check for consistency and accuracy
- Update live copy with amend requests
- Attend writer feedback sessions
- Support Product Editors in development and training exercises
- Assist with Landing Page audits and seasonal updates
- Contribute ideas for product page development
- Previous experience in proof-reading and sub-editing in a fashion ecommerce environment
- Experience with CMS
- Sound knowledge of fashion, designers and trends
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Excellent grammar skills and ability to adapt to house style
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent time-management skills; can manage a high volume of work at a fast pace
- A team player who will enjoy working in a large team
- A Degree or equivalent in Journalism, English, Fashion Studies or related subject
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.