SUB EDITOR (FASHION, LIFESTYLE)
Key Skills: (Brand Content, Print, Digital, Copy, Emails, Promotions, Social Media, Mobile, Presentations, Microsites, Lookbooks, PR, Proof Reading)
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
A talented Sub-Editor is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
The role will see you join a London based creative team and work across all aspects of the brand's creative material, including brand content, worldwide communications, emails, promotions, social media, mobile, presentations, surveys and microsites as well as subbing printed projects such as lookbooks, seasonal guides, internal documents and press communications.
You will be working with the content team, creating, cutting copy and headlines where needed and managing approvals and workflow.
- Strong proof-reading and subbing background
- Experienced in working in a fashion and/or luxury retail environment
- Great fashion knowledge
- Manage a high volume of work at a fast pace
- You will be someone who thrives under pressure
- You can manage simultaneous projects and can work to tight deadlines
- A meticulous eye for detail
- An excellent command of the English language
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.