STUDIO PROJECT MANAGER (London)
Keywords (Marketing, Project, Design)
Location - London
Salary- up to £45k
A Studio Project Manager is required due to expansion of a creative marketing agency based in London.
If you have experience as a Studio Project Manager and you are currently looking for an exciting opportunity, then please read the below!
The Studio Project Manager will oversee and manage the content creation processes and operations in the studio. This role includes creating project estimates, tracking team hours and resourcing. As a Studio Project Manager, you will be working closely with the head of the studio and other project/account managers to coordinate and support designs.
- A clear understanding of online and offline creative development
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Implementing processes and interfacing with multiple internal teams
- Oversee and manage the content creation processes and operations
- Working closely with the head of the studio and other project/account managers
- Exceptional project management, strategic thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage and guide internal creative team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different project stakeholders
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience within digital marketing content production, timelines and processes
- Knowledge of integrated content production
- Experience within motion graphics and post production work flows
Knowledge of Adobe design programs including photoshop,
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.