I'm looking for a Studio Project Manager to join a creative marketing agency in London.
You will be working on exciting award-winning campaigns for the biggest and best technology companies in the world.
About the role-
The primary focus of this position is to oversee and manage the content creation processes and operations in the studio.
This role includes creating project estimates, tracking team hours and resourcing, and
We're looking for someone with experience and a comprehensive understanding of online and offline creative development and execution. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects, owning schedules, outlining key milestones and trafficking deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be implementing processes and interfacing with multiple internal teams. This role requires excellent project management,strategic thinking/problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Project Manager in a creative agency or similar experience
- A demonstrated ability to manage and guide internal creative team and business
partners across multiple concurrent (and often complex) projects
- Previous work with creative team
- Demonstrated experience of owning and overseeing projects from kickoff to
completion, and delivering successful results
- Managing multiple projects
- Experience in digital marketing content production, timelines and processes
- Experience in integrated content production
- Experience in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (ideally Asana)
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.