STUDIO PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
KEYWORDS: (Fashion, Retail, Studio Support, Workflow, Team Lead, Photography, Retouching, Styling, Ecommerce)
SALARY: £32,000 (6-month fixed term contract)
A highly organised Studio Production Team Leader is required to join a fast-paced UK Fashion studio. Supporting the Studio Production Manager, you will lead the team, meeting daily and weekly deadlines and troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Provide support to the Studio Production Manager and Studio Managers.
- Be a main point of contact for all Studio Production queries and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide direction and support to Studio Coordinators and step in for Studio Production Manager when required.
- Resolve complex studio issues and escalate them to Studio Production Manager where appropriate.
- Clearly and confidently project manage studio changes, workflow improvements and ad hoc projects.
- Identify studio inefficiencies and implement improvements that enable the studio to increase productivity, whilst meeting capacity targets, deadlines and high-quality requirements.
- Make informed decisions, taking into account all business requirements and alignment to the overall goals.
- Build relationships across the business to increase studio team's profile, as well as utilize knowledge and information sharing wherever possible.
- Be responsible for ensuring all studio teams are working together towards achieving the same goal, sharing key information across all teams.
- Liaise closely with the Retail teams for all of the brands uploads and troubleshoot issues.
- Support creative studio teams by creating opportunities to focus on testing and improvement of onsite offering.
- Maintain effective communication with teams abroad to compare and learn from each other's processes.
- General management of a team of Studio Production personnel.
- Implement training plan and organise rota patterns for all Studio Work Personnel.
- Previous experience in mentoring, leading and developing less experienced members of a team.
- Previous project management experience on both small and mid-large scales.
- Commercially minded, creative problem solver.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe.
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and numerical dexterity.
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinking and able to show initiative and ideas.
- Comfortable liaising at all levels within the business.
- The ability to react positively to rapidly evolving business requirements.
- A passion for product, and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.